Women’s Health Physiotherapy
A range of conditions specifically affect women at different times of their life. To ensure optimal results, they require specialised knowledge and treatment.
The Headache and Pain Management Centre is proud to offer services that target conditions related to pregnancy, pelvic pain, incontinence and post-cancer rehabilitation. We provide private treatment rooms, and offer one-on-one consultations with no interruptions, ensuring you always get the best of care.
As with the other conditions that we treat, we ensure that our staff who treat women’s health conditions attain the highest qualifications and expertise possible. This ensures your diagnosis is accurate first time, and your individualised treatment attains the best results.
The specific women’s conditions we treat include:
- Ante-natal neck/low back/pelvic girdle pain
- Post-natal neck/low back/pelvic girdle pain
- Post-natal return to exercise
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis Muscle (DRAM) separation
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Urgency/overactive bladder
- Menstrual cramping/abdominal/pelvic pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- Post breast surgery rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis and bone health
We understand that discussing these women’s issues with your doctor or health care professional can be uncomfortable or embarrassing, so we have made things a little easier for you.
Our Women’s Health Physiotherapy expert, Nikki Rathbone, has compiled a free downloadable eBook that explains the women’s health conditions we treat at The Headache and Pain Management Centre, as well as the types of treatments we provide.
Download our free Women’s Health Conditions brochure today, or get in touch with The Headache and Pain Management Centre on 1300 16 55 33 or with the contact form above.