At the Headache and Pain Management Centre, we do things differently.
The key is to have your pain diagnosed quickly, and the right treatment strategies implemented immediately.
Complex, long-standing and severe headache and pain issues need the most effective, cutting-edge and up-to-date knowledge possible.
- Our assessment and treatment methodologies are different to other physiotherapy practices.
- We treat active trigger points, psoas muscles, and look at things in a genuinely holistic way, using the latest and most up-to-date strategies.
- When we treat you, we will start treatment with you in mind. We will tailor treatment to what you want, not how we want.
- We combine tried and established manual therapy techniques with the latest advances in neuroscience research, and push the new frontiers and ideas in a safe manner, using both hands-on practice and educative strategies.
- One on one treatment in a private room, with no distractions.
- Our initial consultations are one hour long – giving ample time for us to introduce ourselves and listen to your story.
We are equipped with the knowledge that is needed to help your condition, and if we aren’t we will seek to find it for you. We are genuinely passionate about helping you live the life you want, using the body that you have.
At the Headache and Pain Management Centre, we know what you have tried. Often the knowledge passed on by clinicians is not the most up to date information, and often the standard treatments you have tried require that individual touch.
Our clinicians seek out the best information from the leading researchers in their fields – whether they have been published or not – to obtain the widest possible view of what may be happening with your individual pain problem. Just because the current best practice guidelines says it should work, doesn’t mean that it will for you, because everyone is different.
Allow us to impart our knowledge and treatment strategies on you, with the goal of day-to-day function, where pain isn’t such a burden.